Skill Enhancing Yoga Teacher Training India
If you’re interested in something more than just a short rejuvenating holiday, you may consider attending the yoga teacher training course (YTTC), which is a unique training program that imparts rudimentary knowledge of yoga to interested seekers of yogic knowledge and practice. It is a full-time regular residential course for interested yoga teachers extended over a period of four weeks. After successfully completing this course, the trainees can become certified teachers and conduct their own yoga classes.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide an excellent platform and to learn and practice all aspects of yoga
- To make the participants understand the correct methodology of teaching yoga
- To help participants learn various techniques necessary for teaching yoga
- To help participants develop capacity for organizing yoga classes
- To help participants learn and understand yogic practices in depth
YOGA PHILOSOPHY SESSIONS
- This section focus on Introductions of yoga and discussion on Patanjali Yog Sutra.
- Ashtanga yoga philosophy (eight limbs of yoga according to Patanjali Yoga Sutra), autobiography of a contemporary yogi, principles of the five basic elements and ten senses, Triguna (Sattva, Rajas, Tamas), basics of Ayurveda and Tridosha, and yogic anatomy: nadi and chakras.
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
This session includes basics of human anatomy and physiology.The module will focus on the main system of the human body like digestive system, respiratory system, muscular system, skeletal system, circulatory system, endocrine system and nervous system.
- Discussion on qualities of a teacher
- Discussion on teaching techniques
- Positive communication method
- Time management
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting
- Communication skills
- Preparation for class teaching
- Live teaching experience at other schools
- Step-by-step class structure planning
- -Pranayama / Dhyan (meditation) sessions
- Watch your though meditation
- Guided meditation
- Savita Dhyan
HATHA YOGA ASANA PRACTICE
This section comprises various asana postures from basics to advance level.
MANTRA PRACTICE AND YAGYA
In this section you will learn to chant different kinds of yogic mantra (i.e gayatri mantra, mantra for peace, mantra for righteous path etc.).
- Detox juices and herbal teas
- Yoga teacher training classes
- Asana, pranayama, and meditation classes
- Teaching materials
- Healing sessions
- Nature walk
- Yoga kit
- One time sightseeing trip and nature excursions
- 24 nights’ accommodation
- 3 daily vegetarian meals
- YTTC Certification*
What’s not included
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Additional meals and activities
- Personal expenses